Lee Hodges heads into the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +37000 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the RBC Canadian Open, finishing 48th. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hodges before he takes to the course in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Lee Hodges to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +37000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Lee Hodges
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||48||66-70-77-67 (E)||19||$22,568|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||35||69-71-68-73 (+1)||10||$41,832|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-71 (-2)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||75-69 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Lee Hodges
- Hodges has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 42nd.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- Hodges has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of +1 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Hodges has finished below par seven times, while also registering one bogey-free round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Lee Hodges
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hodges was in the 81st percentile on par 3s at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 2.90 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the RBC Canadian Open, which placed him in the 46th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Hodges was better than 47% of the golfers (averaging 4.67 strokes per hole).
- Hodges carded a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, outperforming the field average of 2.0.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Hodges recorded one bogey or worse (the field averaged 2.6).
- Hodges’ four birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were less than the tournament average of 4.4.