Lee Hodges heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +25000 odds. He made the cut and finished 51st in his last event, the Mexico Open. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Hodges before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Lee Hodges
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||51||68-72-69-70 (-5)||12||$17,356|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-75 (+5)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||69-74 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||70||72-74-75-76 (+9)||22||$41,000|
Recent Form Insights: Lee Hodges
- Hodges has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 61st.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- Hodges has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was +2.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Hodges has finished under par four times, while also registering one bogey-free round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Lee Hodges
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hodges was in the 52nd percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging par on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.97 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 36) at the Mexico Open, which was good enough to land him in the 72nd percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes).
- Hodges was better than only 20% of the golfers at the Mexico Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Hodges fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Hodges had three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.4).
- Hodges carded more birdies or better (five) than the field average of 4.9 on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.