Lee Westwood enters the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +20000 odds. He missed the cut in his last outing, the Valero Texas Open. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Westwood before he takes to the course in Augusta, Georgia.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With BetMGM!
Last 4 Tournaments: Lee Westwood
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-76 (+5)||—||$0|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||35||N/A||0||$58,239|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-80 (+9)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||68||70-74-76-79 (+11)||16||$24,720|
Recent Form Insights: Lee Westwood
- Westwood has an average finishing position of 52nd in his past four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Westwood did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of +11 in his past four tournaments.
- Westwood has finished below par once and posted two better-than-average rounds over his last eight played.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Lee Westwood
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Westwood was in the 92nd percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.75 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.4-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open ranked in the first percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes on par 4s).
- Westwood was better than just 20% of the field at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Westwood shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Westwood did not card a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Westwood had fewer birdies or better (one) than the field average of 5.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.