Louis Oosthuizen has +4500 odds to win the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He made the cut in his most recent tournament at this course, the 2021 Masters Tournament, and finished 26th. Below we help you make your best bets on Oosthuizen before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Louis Oosthuizen
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||35||N/A||0||$58,239|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||62||67-68-74-73 (-2)||15||$17,004|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||42||69-72-69-76 (-2)||11||$73,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||75-65-72-70 (+2)||12||$43,133|
Recent Form Insights: Louis Oosthuizen
- Oosthuizen will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to six by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four appearances, Oosthuizen has an average finish of 42nd.
- Oosthuizen has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of -1 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Oosthuizen has ended the day under par five times, while also carding eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Louis Oosthuizen
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|