After a second-place showing at the 2021 PGA Championship, Louis Oosthuizen will try for another great finish at Southern Hills Country Club this year. He has +6750 odds to win. Before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Oosthuizen in this event.
Recent Tournaments: Louis Oosthuizen
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||76-0 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||62||67-68-74-73 (-2)||15||$17,004|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||42||69-72-69-76 (-2)||11||$73,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||75-65-72-70 (+2)||12||$43,133|
Recent Form Insights: Louis Oosthuizen
- Oosthuizen has an average finishing position of 45th in his past four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four events.
- Oosthuizen has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Oosthuizen has finished below par five times, while also carding one bogey-free round and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Louis Oosthuizen
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Oosthuizen shot well on the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 1.63 strokes to finish in the 99th percentile of competitors.
- He finished in the 99th percentile on par 4s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 2.25 strokes on the 20 par-4 holes.
- Oosthuizen shot better than 99% of the field at the Masters Tournament on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 2.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.73.
- Oosthuizen recorded a birdie or better on five of the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Oosthuizen recorded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 3.1).
- Oosthuizen’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were more than the tournament average (3.7).