Louis Oosthuizen has +4357 odds to win the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course), as he tries to follow up his third-place showing in 2021 with another top-five finish. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Oosthuizen before he tees off in , .
Louis Oosthuizen to win the 2022 The Open Championship +4357
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Louis Oosthuizen
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||77-69 (+6)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||60||73-71-73-72 (+9)||14||$26,125|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||76-0 (+4)||—||$-|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||62||67-68-74-73 (-2)||15||$17,004|
Recent Form Insights: Louis Oosthuizen
- Oosthuizen has an average finishing position of 61st in his past four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Oosthuizen did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 4 those two times he made the cut.
- Oosthuizen has headed to the clubhouse below par three times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Louis Oosthuizen
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Oosthuizen was in the 55th percentile on par 3s at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.21-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open placed him in the 35th percentile of the competitors.
- Oosthuizen shot better than only 19% of the competitors at the U.S. Open on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.79.
- Oosthuizen recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the field averaged 1.1).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Oosthuizen had two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged three).
- Oosthuizen had more birdies or better (five) than the tournament average of 4.3 on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open.