Louis Oosthuizen has +6642 odds to win the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline, as he looks to follow up his second-place performance in 2021 with another top-five finish. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Oosthuizen before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Recent Tournaments: Louis Oosthuizen
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||60||73-71-73-72 (+9)||14||$26,125|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||76-0 (+4)||—||$-|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||62||67-68-74-73 (-2)||15||$17,004|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||42||69-72-69-76 (-2)||11||$73,000|
Recent Form Insights: Louis Oosthuizen
- In his past four appearances, Oosthuizen has an average finish of 55th.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Oosthuizen has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was +2.
- Oosthuizen has headed to the clubhouse below par four times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Louis Oosthuizen
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Oosthuizen finished in the 35th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- He averaged 4.13 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the PGA Championship, which placed him in the 59th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Oosthuizen was better than 44% of the competitors at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.84 strokes.
- Oosthuizen shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the other competitors averaged 0.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Oosthuizen had five bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 3.3).
- Oosthuizen’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were more than the field average (4.6).