Lucas Glover played to an 18th-place finish in his last action in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks), and comes into the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +30000 odds. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Glover before he takes to the course in Augusta, Georgia.
Last 4 Tournaments: Lucas Glover
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||71-66-73-71 (-7)||6||$92,606|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-74 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||74||74-72-77-81 (+16)||21||$23,400|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||69-72-74-67 (+2)||12||$43,133|
Recent Form Insights: Lucas Glover
- Glover has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four appearances.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Glover finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score of +4 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Glover has finished under par five times, while also registering one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in two of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Lucas Glover
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Glover was in the 80th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him in the 48th percentile of the field.
- Glover was better than 75% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Glover recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Glover carded less bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 1.9.
- Glover’s seven birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the tournament average of 5.1.