Lucas Glover enters the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +42500 odds after missing the cut at the Wells Fargo Championship, his most recent event. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Glover before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Tournaments: Lucas Glover
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||74-73 (+7)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||48||68-71-68-73 (-4)||276||$21,360|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||30||72-76-72-73 (+5)||15||$93,150|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||71-66-73-71 (-7)||6||$92,606|
Recent Form Insights: Lucas Glover
- Glover has finished in the top 20 once in his past four events.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four appearances.
- Glover finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has an average score of -2 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Glover has finished below par five times, while also registering one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Lucas Glover
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Glover was in the 61st percentile on par 3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.29 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Wells Fargo Championship, which landed him in the sixth percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Glover was better than only 28% of the competitors at the Wells Fargo Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.86 strokes.
- Glover carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Glover recorded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.2).
- Glover’s one birdie or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were less than the field average of 6.0.