After moving into the Top 100 of the world rankings at No. 100, Lucas Glover has +15000 odds to win the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links after his 30th-place finish in his last outing at the Masters Tournament (April 7-10). In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Glover before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Lucas Glover
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||30||72-76-72-73 (+5)||15||$93,150|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||71-66-73-71 (-7)||6||$92,606|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-74 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||74||74-72-77-81 (+16)||21||$23,400|
Recent Form Insights: Lucas Glover
- Glover has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Glover finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of +5 in his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Glover has finished under par three times, while also recording one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Lucas Glover
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Glover was rather average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.19 strokes to finish in the 36th percentile of the field.
- His 4.23-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament ranked in the 49th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.18 strokes on par 4s).
- Glover was better than 87% of the golfers at the Masters Tournament on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.73.
- Glover shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the field averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Glover recorded four bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 3.1).
- Glover recorded more birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 3.7 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament.