Lucas Glover heads into the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC with +20500 odds after making the cut and finishing 37th in his last appearance at this event in 2021. Before Glover tees off in Dublin, Ohio, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Lucas Glover
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||70-67-70-75 (+2)||279||$30,660|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||23||75-69-68-70 (+2)||271||$129,768|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||74-73 (+7)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||48||68-71-68-73 (-4)||276||$21,360|
Recent Form Insights: Lucas Glover
- In his past four events, Glover has an average finish of 37th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Glover has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of even in his past four appearances.
- Glover has finished below par five times and recorded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Lucas Glover
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Glover shot poorly over the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.31 strokes to finish in the 23rd percentile of the field.
- His 4.04-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge ranked in the 55th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- Glover was better than 87% of the golfers at the Charles Schwab Challenge on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.70.
- Glover did not record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the field averaged 1.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Glover recorded four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.8).
- Glover carded an equal number of birdies or better (six) as the tournament average on par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge.