Lucas Glover is +19500 to win the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands after taking 20th in his last event at this course, the 2020 Travelers Championship. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Glover before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Lucas Glover to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +19500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Lucas Glover
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||60||75-70-77-73 (+7)||20||$26,640|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||70-67-70-75 (+2)||11||$30,660|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||23||75-69-68-70 (+2)||7||$129,768|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||74-73 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Lucas Glover
- Glover will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four tournaments, Glover has an average finish of 41st.
- In his past four events, Glover carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of +4 in his past four appearances.
- Glover has finished below par four times and carded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Lucas Glover
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Glover shot below average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the 13th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.00 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, which was good enough to place him in the 89th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.12 strokes).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Glover was better than only 8% of the field (averaging 5.06 strokes per hole).
- Glover failed to record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Glover carded five bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.9).
- Glover’s eight birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were more than the tournament average of 4.6.