Lucas Glover heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +8000 odds. He made the cut and finished 48th in his most recent event, the RBC Heritage. Before Glover tees off in Potomac, Maryland, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Lucas Glover
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||48||68-71-68-73 (-4)||276||$21,360|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||30||72-76-72-73 (+5)||15||$93,150|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||71-66-73-71 (-7)||6||$92,606|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-74 (+4)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Lucas Glover
- Glover has made the cut in three straight events.
- Glover has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four events.
- In his past four events, Glover carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- In his past four events, his average score was -2.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Glover has finished under par five times, while also registering one bogey-free round and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Lucas Glover
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Glover was in the 82nd percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.07-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage ranked in the 32nd percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes on par 4s).
- Glover shot better than 69% of the competitors at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Glover carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other competitors averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Glover did not record a bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.6).
- Glover’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the tournament average (5.8).