Lucas Herbert has +20500 odds at the 2022 BMW Championship at Wilmington Country Club. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the FedEx St. Jude Championship. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Herbert before he takes to the course in Wilmington, Delaware.
Lucas Herbert Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Lucas Herbert to win the 2022 BMW Championship +20500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Lucas Herbert
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||73-70 (+3)||—||$-|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||15||70-68-73-67 (-10)||10||$165,583|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||69-75 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||74-79 (+13)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Lucas Herbert
- Herbert has finished in the top 20 once in his past four appearances.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four appearances.
- Herbert finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -10 in his only recent appearance.
- Herbert has finished below par four times and posted four better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Lucas Herbert
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Herbert finished in the third percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- His 3.96-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship placed him well, in the 70th percentile of the competitors.
- On the four par-5 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Herbert shot better than just 1% of the competitors (averaging 5.25 strokes per hole).
- Herbert failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship (the other participants averaged 2.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Herbert recorded two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.2).
- Herbert recorded fewer birdies or better (five) than the field average of 7.1 on the 24 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship.