Lucas Herbert is +10285 to win the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club after finishing 13th in the PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club from May 19-22 in his most recent outing. Below we help you make your best bets on Herbert before he tees off in Fort Worth, Texas by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Lucas Herbert
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||13||68-73-68-71 (E)||269||$253,750|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||74-76 (+6)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||68||70-74-75-76 (+7)||20||$41,600|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||7||73-71-74-68 (-2)||3||$390,000|
Recent Form Insights: Lucas Herbert
- Herbert has posted one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Herbert has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score once.
- He has finished with an average score of 2 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Herbert has ended the day below par five times, while also posting seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Lucas Herbert
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Herbert was in the 63rd percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 93rd percentile on par 4s at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.98 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- Herbert was better than 44% of the field at the PGA Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.84.
- Herbert recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the other golfers averaged 0.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Herbert had four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 3.3).
- Herbert’s 11 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were more than the field average (4.6).