Lucas Herbert has +4500 odds at the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the U.S. Open. Before Herbert tees off in North Berwick, United Kingdom, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Lucas Herbert to win the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open +4500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Lucas Herbert
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||74-79 (+13)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||48||70-76-70-76 (+4)||17||$32,040|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||48||71-70-70-72 (+3)||12||$22,092|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||13||68-73-68-71 (E)||5||$253,750|
Recent Form Insights: Lucas Herbert
- Herbert has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four tournaments, Herbert has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average once.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was +2.
- Herbert has finished below par four times and posted seven better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Lucas Herbert
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Herbert was in the second percentile on par 3s at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.63 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.42 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the U.S. Open, which landed him in the sixth percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Herbert was better than 76% of the golfers at the U.S. Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.79 strokes.
- Herbert carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the other golfers averaged 1.1).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Herbert carded more bogeys or worse (five) than the field average (three).
- Herbert had fewer birdies or better (two) than the field average of 4.3 on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open.