Lucas Herbert will try to improve on an 18th-place finish in his last outing in the World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play when he takes to the course at the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He has +30000 odds to win. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Herbert before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With BetMGM!
Last 4 Tournaments: Lucas Herbert
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||18||N/A||0||$133,875|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||68||70-74-75-76 (+7)||20||$41,600|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||7||73-71-74-68 (-2)||3||$390,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||72-71 (+3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Lucas Herbert
- Herbert has made the cut in three straight events.
- In his past four events, Herbert has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- Herbert has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score once.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was +3.
- Herbert has finished below par three times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Lucas Herbert
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|