Lucas Herbert will try to improve on an 18th-place finish in his last outing in the World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play when he takes to the course at the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He has +30000 odds to win. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Herbert before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Last 4 Tournaments: Lucas Herbert
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||18||N/A||0||$133,875|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||68||70-74-75-76 (+7)||20||$41,600|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||7||73-71-74-68 (-2)||3||$390,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||72-71 (+3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Lucas Herbert
- Herbert has made the cut in three straight events.
- In his past four events, Herbert has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- Herbert has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score once.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was +3.
- Herbert has finished below par three times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Lucas Herbert
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|