Lucas Herbert made the cut and finished 71st in his most recent appearance in the PGA Championship, and he has +33500 odds as he enters this year’s event at Southern Hills Country Club. Below we help you make your best bets on Herbert before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Lucas Herbert
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||74-76 (+6)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||68||70-74-75-76 (+7)||20||$41,600|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||7||73-71-74-68 (-2)||3||$390,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||72-71 (+3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Lucas Herbert
- Herbert has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four appearances.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Herbert has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average once.
- He has an average score of +3 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Herbert has ended the day under par three times, while also registering five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Lucas Herbert
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Herbert shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.50 strokes to finish in the fourth percentile of the field.
- His 4.35-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament ranked in the 20th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.18 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Masters Tournament, Herbert was better than 97% of the golfers (averaging 4.38 strokes per hole).
- Herbert did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Herbert recorded three bogeys or worse (the field averaged 3.1).
- Herbert did not record a birdie or better on any of the 20 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament. The field average was 3.7.