Lucas Herbert enters the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline with +21142 odds after making the cut and finishing 48th in his last outing, the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday. Below we help you make your best bets on Herbert before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Lucas Herbert
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||48||70-76-70-76 (+4)||17||$32,040|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||48||71-70-70-72 (+3)||12||$22,092|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||13||68-73-68-71 (E)||5||$253,750|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||74-76 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Lucas Herbert
- Herbert will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fourth straight event.
- Herbert has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four tournaments.
- Herbert finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of +2 in his past four events.
- Herbert has finished below par four times and carded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Lucas Herbert
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Herbert was in the 58th percentile on par 3s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.18-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday ranked in the 37th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.12 strokes on par 4s).
- Herbert was better than 50% of the golfers at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.74 strokes.
- Herbert carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Herbert had three bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.9).
- Herbert had more birdies or better (seven) than the tournament average of 4.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday.