Following the second round of the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Lucas Herbert is in 72nd position with a score of +6.
Lucas Herbert Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Lucas Herbert to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Bet $20, Payout $
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Lucas Herbert
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||20||67-70-65-68 (-14)||10||$81,500|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||15||70-70-68-69 (-7)||7||$247,500|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||73-70 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Lucas Herbert
- Herbert will look to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four events, Herbert has finished in the top 20 twice.
- Herbert finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, his average score was -5.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Herbert has finushed under par eight times, while also registering five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Lucas Herbert
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Herbert was in the 83rd percentile on par 3s at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 75th percentile on par 4s at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.84 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- Herbert was better than 36% of the competitors at the Shriners Children’s Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.58 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47.
- Herbert carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Herbert carded two bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- Herbert’s 12 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were more than the tournament average (7.8).