Luke Donald heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +25000 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, the RBC Heritage, finishing 56th. Before Donald tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Luke Donald
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||56||70-69-76-68 (-1)||279||$18,480|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||58||71-70-71-75 (-1)||12||$19,522|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||16||68-71-67-68 (-10)||7||$118,950|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||73-72 (+1)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Luke Donald
- Donald will attempt to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Donald has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four appearances.
- Donald finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has an average score of -4 across his past four events.
- Donald has finished below par nine times and posted seven better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Luke Donald
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Donald shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 82nd percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.07 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the RBC Heritage, which landed him in the 32nd percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Donald shot better than 38% of the golfers (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Donald recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the tournament average was 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Donald recorded two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.6).
- Donald’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the field average (5.8).