Luke Donald has +30000 odds at the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links. He missed the cut in his last time out here, the 2021 RBC Heritage. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Donald before he takes to the course in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Luke Donald
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||58||71-70-71-75 (-1)||12||$19,522|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||16||68-71-67-68 (-10)||7||$118,950|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||73-72 (+1)||—||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||72-72 (+4)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Luke Donald
- Donald has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four appearances, Donald carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -6 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Donald has finished below par six times, while also registering five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Luke Donald
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Donald was in the 71st percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open ranked in the 34th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Donald shot better than 54% of the golfers (averaging 4.69 strokes per hole).
- Donald recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Donald carded one bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.9).
- Donald had more birdies or better (seven) than the field average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.