Luke Donald heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club with +37857 odds after missing the cut at the Genesis Scottish Open, his most recent event. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Donald before he tees off in Detroit, Michigan.
Luke Donald Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Luke Donald to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +37857
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Luke Donald
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||70-78 (+8)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||56||70-67-70-71 (-2)||17||$19,007|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||68-76 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||70-77 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Luke Donald
- Donald finished 56th in his only finish over his last four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four tournaments.
- Donald has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -2 in his only recent appearance.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Donald has finushed below par three times, while also carding four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Luke Donald
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Donald was in the 16th percentile on par 3s at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 3.30 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- His 4.20-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open ranked in the 36th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.13 strokes on par 4s).
- Donald shot better than just 8% of the competitors at the Genesis Scottish Open on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 5.17 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Donald did not have a birdie on any of the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Donald had two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 3.5).
- Donald carded fewer birdies or better (three) than the field average of 3.8 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open.