Luke Donald missed the cut in his last tournament at Muirfield Village GC, the 2020 Workday Charity Open, and he has +52500 odds to win here in the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Donald before he tees off in Dublin, Ohio.
Recent Tournaments: Luke Donald
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||69-69-71-73 (+2)||279||$30,660|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||69-71 (-4)||—||$0|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||25||71-68-75-67 (+1)||9||$69,150|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||75-71 (+4)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Luke Donald
- In his past four appearances, Donald has an average finish of 33rd.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Donald finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was +2.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Donald has finished under par six times, while also registering five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Luke Donald
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Donald shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 2.81 strokes to finish in the 97th percentile of the field.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge placed him poorly, in the 26th percentile of the competitors.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Donald was better than only 24% of the field (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Donald recorded a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, outperforming the field average of 1.2.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Donald recorded two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.8).
- Donald’s seven birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge were more than the tournament average of 6.0.