Luke Donald enters the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +44000 odds after missing the cut at the 2021 Travelers Championship, his most recent tournament at this course. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Donald before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Luke Donald to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +44000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Luke Donald
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||68-76 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||70-77 (+3)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||69-69-71-73 (+2)||11||$30,660|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||69-71 (-4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Luke Donald
- In his past four appearances, Donald finished outside the top 20.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four appearances.
- Donald has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He finished +2 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Donald has finished below par six times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Luke Donald
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Donald shot above average on the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 2.90 strokes to finish in the 81st percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.30 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the RBC Canadian Open, which placed him in the 17th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Donald was better than only 26% of the golfers at the RBC Canadian Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.63 strokes.
- Donald fared the same on par-3s as the field average his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Donald had one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.6).
- Donald’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were less than the field average (4.4).