The 2022 Wells Fargo Championship is underway, and before the third round Luke Donald is in 29th position with a score of -1.
Recent Tournaments: Luke Donald
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||75-71 (+4)||—||$-|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||56||70-69-76-68 (-1)||279||$18,480|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||58||71-70-71-75 (-1)||12||$19,522|
Recent Form Insights: Luke Donald
- In his past four tournaments, Donald has an average finish of 48th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- Donald has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Donald has finished below par seven times, while also carding five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Luke Donald
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Donald finished in the eighth percentile on the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.40 strokes.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open placed him in the 57th percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Mexico Open, Donald was better than just 4% of the golfers (averaging 5.00 strokes per hole).
- Donald did not record a birdie on any of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other golfers averaged 1.9).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Donald carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.4).
- Donald’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were less than the field average (4.9).