Luke List (+23000) heads into the 2022 BMW Championship at Wilmington Country Club after missing the cut at the FedEx St. Jude Championship in his last event Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on List before he takes to the course in Wilmington, Delaware.
Luke List Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Luke List to win the 2022 BMW Championship +23000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Luke List
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||71-69 (E)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||76-70 (+2)||—||$-|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||MC||76-73 (+5)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||72-75 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Luke List
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four attempts
- List has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- List has finished below par twice and carded two better-than-average rounds over his last eight played.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Luke List
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- List finished in the 30th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging par.
- His 4.04-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship placed him in the 36th percentile of the field.
- List shot better than just 11% of the competitors at the FedEx St. Jude Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.53 strokes.
- List recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.3.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, List recorded two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.2).
- List carded fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 7.1 on the 24 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship.