Luke List will try for a strong performance at the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open Memorial Park Golf Course after an 11th-place showing at this event in 2021. Oddsmakers have him at +8000. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on List before he tees off in Houston, Texas.
Luke List Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Luke List to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +8000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Luke List
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||58||73-69-71-73 (+2)||19||$20,685|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||29||69-66-68-72 (-5)||10||$65,796|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||73||69-72-75-70 (-2)||15||$15,563|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||74-69 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Luke List
- List will try to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four appearances, List has an average finish of 53rd.
- List finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -2.
- Over his last 14 rounds, List has finished under par seven times, while also registering two par-or-better rounds and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Luke List
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- List shot below average on the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 26th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina ranked in the 39th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.03 strokes on par 4s).
- List shot better than only 13% of the competitors at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.64 strokes.
- List carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.2.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, List recorded more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (2.8).
- List’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina were less than the field average (7.3).