Luke List enters the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +18000 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the Valero Texas Open, finishing 53rd. Below we help you make your best bets on List before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Luke List
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||53||68-74-71-73 (-2)||11||$20,244|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||35||N/A||0||$58,239|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||36 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||74-75 (+5)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Luke List
- List has an average finishing position of 44th in his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- List did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -2 in his past four tournaments.
- List has finished below par twice and recorded three better-than-average rounds over his last seven played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Luke List
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- List was in the seventh percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.31 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 69th percentile on par 4s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 4 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- List shot better than 75% of the golfers at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- List did not record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, List carded four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.9).
- List’s six birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the field average of 5.1.