Luke List (+15500) heads into the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club after making the cut in his most recent appearance in this event in 2020, finishing 51st. Before List tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Luke List
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-67 (-4)||—||$0|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||31||68-66-74-74 (+2)||10||$55,013|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||75-74 (+7)||—||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||77-75 (+8)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Luke List
- In his past four appearances, List finished outside the top 20.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four appearances.
- List finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He finished +2 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- List has finshed below par three times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished three rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Luke List
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- List was in the 47th percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 3.90-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him in the 54th percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, List was better than just 12% of the competitors (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- List did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, List did not card a bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.8).
- List’s four birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were less than the tournament average of 6.6.