Luke List has +13000 odds at the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the Masters Tournament. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on List before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Luke List
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||77-75 (+8)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||53||68-74-71-73 (-2)||11||$20,244|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||36 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||74-75 (+5)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Luke List
- List finished 53rd in his only finish over his last four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four appearances.
- List has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He finished -2 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Over his last nine rounds, List has finushed under par twice, while also registering three rounds with a better-than-average score.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Luke List
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- List finished in the 43rd percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- He averaged 4.35 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Masters Tournament, which landed him in the 20th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Masters Tournament, List shot better than just 12% of the golfers (averaging 5 strokes per hole).
- List carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, List had less bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 3.1.
- List failed to card a birdie or better on any of the 20 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament. The tournament average was 3.7.