Luke List heads into the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club with +10000 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, finishing 29th. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on List before he tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina.
Luke List Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Luke List to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Luke List
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||29||69-66-68-72 (-5)||10||$65,796|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||73||69-72-75-70 (-2)||15||$15,563|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||74-69 (-1)||—||$-|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||61||78-68-69-73 (+4)||18||$32,550|
Recent Form Insights: Luke List
- In his past four events, List has an average finish of 54th.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, List carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -1 in his past four tournaments.
- List has finshed better than par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Luke List
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- List was in the 58th percentile on par 3s at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging 2.90 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.05 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, which landed him in the 45th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- List shot better than 55% of the field at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.58 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- List shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP (the tournament average was 3.7).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, List had fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 2.1.
- List’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP were less than the tournament average (5.6).