Luke List missed the cut in his last event at TPC River Highlands, the 2020 Travelers Championship, and he has +14000 odds to win here in the 2022 Travelers Championship. Before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on List in this event.
Luke List to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +14000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Luke List
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||72-73 (+5)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||26||67-71-72-77 (-1)||12||$89,400|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||41||74-70-71-70 (+5)||10||$43,839|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-67 (-4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Luke List
- List has an average finishing position of 34th in his past four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, List carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of +2 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, List has finished below par three times, while also carding one par-or-better round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Luke List
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- List shot well on the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging par to finish in the 81st percentile of the field.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open ranked in the 24th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes on par 4s).
- List shot better than 40% of the field at the U.S. Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.79 strokes.
- List carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the other competitors averaged 1.1).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, List carded one bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 3.0).
- List’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the U.S. Open were less than the field average (4.3).