After the second round of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship, Luke List is in third position with a score of -6.
Recent Tournaments: Luke List
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||75-74 (+7)||—||$-|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||77-75 (+8)||—||$-|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||53||68-74-71-73 (-2)||11||$20,244|
Recent Form Insights: Luke List
- In his past four appearances, List has finished in the top five once.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- List finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -4.
- List has finished below par four times and carded four better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 10 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Luke List
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- List was in the eighth percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.50 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.14-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage ranked in the 16th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes on par 4s).
- List shot better than just 8% of the competitors at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- List did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other participants averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, List recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.6).
- List’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the tournament average (5.8).