Mackenzie Hughes enters the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +36000 odds after making the cut in his most recent event here, the 2020 World Golf Championships-FedEx St. Jude Invitational, finishing 44th. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hughes before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee.
Mackenzie Hughes Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Mackenzie Hughes to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +36000
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Mackenzie Hughes
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||67-78 (+5)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||74-74 (+4)||—||$-|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||MC||73-75 (+4)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||76-73 (+9)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Mackenzie Hughes
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four tournaments.
- Hughes did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- Over his last eight rounds, Hughes has finished below par once, while also carding one round with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Mackenzie Hughes
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hughes was somewhat average on the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 65th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.25 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Wyndham Championship, which landed him in the seventh percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Hughes shot better than just 4% of the golfers at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.39 strokes.
- Hughes carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.3.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Hughes carded one bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.8).
- Hughes recorded fewer birdies or better (three) than the field average of 6.9 on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship.