Mackenzie Hughes heads into the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club with +16000 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, the Travelers Championship, finishing 25th. Before Hughes tees off in North Berwick, United Kingdom, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Mackenzie Hughes to win the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open +16000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Mackenzie Hughes
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||25||70-66-68-68 (-8)||11||$61,835|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||24||72-69-73-70 (+4)||10||$150,849|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||28||66-75-68-67 (-4)||15||$57,047|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||37||67-73-76-74 (+2)||15||$51,000|
Recent Form Insights: Mackenzie Hughes
- Hughes has made the cut in four straight events.
- In his past four events, Hughes has an average finish of 29th.
- Hughes finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four events.
- He has an average score of -2 across his past four events.
- Hughes has finshed better than par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 13 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Mackenzie Hughes
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hughes was in the 78th percentile on par 3s at the Travelers Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.94-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship ranked in the 65th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.96 strokes on par 4s).
- Hughes shot better than 58% of the field at the Travelers Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Hughes recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, Hughes carded one bogey or worse (the tournament average was 1.7).
- Hughes’ seven birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship were more than the tournament average of 6.8.