Mackenzie Hughes comes into the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +25000 odds after an 18th-place finish in the World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play at Austin Country Club on March 23-27 in his most recent outing. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hughes before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With BetMGM!
Last 4 Tournaments: Mackenzie Hughes
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||18||N/A||0||$133,875|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-70 (-1)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-76 (+4)||—||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||48||70-70-70-74 (+4)||14||$20,286|
Recent Form Insights: Mackenzie Hughes
- Hughes has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- Hughes has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of 4 those two times he made the cut.
- Hughes has finished below par once and carded four better-than-average rounds over his last eight played.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Mackenzie Hughes
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|