Mackenzie Hughes comes into the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +25000 odds after an 18th-place finish in the World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play at Austin Country Club on March 23-27 in his most recent outing. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hughes before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Last 4 Tournaments: Mackenzie Hughes
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||18||N/A||0||$133,875|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-70 (-1)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-76 (+4)||—||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||48||70-70-70-74 (+4)||14||$20,286|
Recent Form Insights: Mackenzie Hughes
- Hughes has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- Hughes has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of 4 those two times he made the cut.
- Hughes has finished below par once and carded four better-than-average rounds over his last eight played.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Mackenzie Hughes
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|