Mackenzie Hughes enters the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +31000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent outing, the AT&T Byron Nelson. Before Hughes tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Mackenzie Hughes
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||68-73 (-3)||—||$0|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||9||66-73-72-67 (-2)||6||$218,250|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-77 (+8)||—||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||50||73-75-77-78 (+15)||25||$37,350|
Recent Form Insights: Mackenzie Hughes
- Hughes has finished in the top 10 once in his past four events.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Hughes carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of +7 across his past four events.
- Hughes has headed to the clubhouse better than par three times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Mackenzie Hughes
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hughes shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 13th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.85 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the AT&T Byron Nelson, which was good enough to land him in the 75th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.91 strokes).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Hughes shot better than only 5% of the field (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Hughes recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Hughes recorded more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.8).
- Hughes’ five birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were less than the field average of 6.6.