Mackenzie Hughes heads into the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +13000 odds. He made the cut and finished 52nd in his most recent appearance at this course, the 2021 RBC Heritage. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hughes before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Mackenzie Hughes
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||50||73-75-77-78 (+15)||25||$37,350|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-70 (-1)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-76 (+4)||—||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||48||70-70-70-74 (+4)||14||$20,286|
Recent Form Insights: Mackenzie Hughes
- In his past four tournaments, Hughes has an average finish of 49th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Hughes has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was +10.
- Hughes has finished below par once and carded four better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Mackenzie Hughes
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hughes finished in the 36th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.19 strokes.
- His 4.4-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament placed him below average, in the 17th percentile of the field.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Masters Tournament, Hughes shot better than 47% of the golfers (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Hughes fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Hughes had more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (3.1).
- Hughes’ three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were less than the tournament average (3.7).