Mackenzie Hughes heads into the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC with +19500 odds after missing the cut in his last outing, the PGA Championship. Before Hughes tees off in Dublin, Ohio, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Mackenzie Hughes
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||77-72 (+9)||—||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||68-73 (-3)||—||$0|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||9||66-73-72-67 (-2)||6||$218,250|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-77 (+8)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Mackenzie Hughes
- Hughes has finished in the top 10 once in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Hughes finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, he finished -2 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Hughes has finished under par three times, while also posting two par-or-better rounds and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 10 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Mackenzie Hughes
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hughes was relatively average over the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 63rd percentile of the field.
- His 4.17-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship ranked in the 48th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes on par 4s).
- On the four par-5 holes at the PGA Championship, Hughes was better than just 0% of the field (averaging 6.00 strokes per hole).
- Hughes recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, outperforming the field average of 0.9.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Hughes recorded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 3.3).
- Hughes’ two birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were less than the tournament average of 4.6.