After a sixth-place showing at the 2021 The Open Championship, Mackenzie Hughes will look for another strong performance this year at St Andrews Links (Old Course). He has +19285 odds to win. Before Hughes tees off in , , let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Mackenzie Hughes to win the 2022 The Open Championship +19285
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Mackenzie Hughes
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||76-73 (+9)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||25||70-66-68-68 (-8)||11||$61,835|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||24||72-69-73-70 (+4)||10||$150,849|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||28||66-75-68-67 (-4)||15||$57,047|
Recent Form Insights: Mackenzie Hughes
- In his past four appearances, Hughes has an average finish of 26th.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, Hughes carded a score better than average in three of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Hughes has finished under par seven times, while also posting one bogey-free round and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Mackenzie Hughes
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hughes shot poorly over the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 3.4 strokes to finish in the eighth percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.3 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Genesis Scottish Open, which landed him in the 19th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the six par-5 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Hughes was better than just 30% of the golfers (averaging 4.83 strokes per hole).
- Hughes carded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the field averaged 1.4).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Hughes carded four bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 3.5).
- Hughes had more birdies or better (five) than the field average of 3.8 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open.