Mackenzie Hughes has +21142 odds in the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline. He will try to better his 15th-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hughes in this event.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Mackenzie Hughes
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||28||66-75-68-67 (-4)||15||$57,047|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||37||67-73-76-74 (+2)||15||$51,000|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||77-72 (+9)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||68-73 (-3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Mackenzie Hughes
- Hughes has an average finishing position of 33rd in his past four events.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Hughes finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -1 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Hughes has ended the day under par five times, while also registering eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Mackenzie Hughes
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hughes finished in the 58th percentile on the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging par.
- His 4.10-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open ranked in the 59th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.08 strokes on par 4s).
- Hughes was better than 87% of the golfers at the RBC Canadian Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.33 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.63 strokes.
- Hughes fared the same as the field average on par-3 holes his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Hughes recorded less bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 2.6.
- Hughes carded more birdies or better (five) than the tournament average of 4.4 on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.