Mackenzie Hughes is in 29th position, with a score of -1, following the second round of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Mackenzie Hughes
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-77 (+8)||—||$-|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||50||73-75-77-78 (+15)||25||$37,350|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-70 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Mackenzie Hughes
- Hughes has an average finishing position of 40th in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Hughes has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of +7 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Hughes has finished below par twice, while also registering one bogey-free round and two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Mackenzie Hughes
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hughes shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.50 strokes to finish in the eighth percentile of competitors.
- His 4.27-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him poorly, in the eighth percentile of the competitors.
- On the six par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Hughes shot better than 45% of the competitors (averaging 4.67 strokes per hole).
- Hughes recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the field averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Hughes had two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.6).
- Hughes’ four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the tournament average (5.8).