The 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson is underway, and ahead of the third round Marc Leishman is in 61st position with a score of -5.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Marc Leishman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||68-75 (+3)||—||$-|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||30||73-75-71-74 (+5)||15||$93,150|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||69-78 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Marc Leishman
- In his past four tournaments, Leishman has an average finish of 46th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Leishman has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of 0 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Leishman has finushed under par four times, while also carding four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Marc Leishman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Leishman finished in the 10th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- His 4.04-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship placed him in the 65th percentile of the field.
- On the four par-5 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Leishman shot better than 61% of the golfers (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Leishman failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Leishman had one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.2).
- Leishman’s seven birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were more than the field average of 6.0.