Marc Leishman has +5500 odds to win the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club, as he looks to follow up his fifth-place performance in 2021 with another top-five finish. Before Leishman tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Marc Leishman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||35||N/A||0||$58,239|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||69-78 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||68||70-73-78-78 (+11)||16||$24,720|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||15||70-66-67-73 (-8)||11||$189,000|
Recent Form Insights: Marc Leishman
- Leishman has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Leishman finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score of +2 across his past four events.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Leishman has finushed under par five times, while also registering six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Marc Leishman
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|