Marc Leishman enters the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +17000 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the AT&T Byron Nelson, finishing 51st. Before Leishman tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Marc Leishman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||73-66-69-67 (-13)||13||$21,635|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||68-75 (+3)||—||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||30||73-75-71-74 (+5)||15||$93,150|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||69-78 (+3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Marc Leishman
- Leishman has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 41st.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- Leishman has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Leishman has ended the day below par six times, while also registering five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Marc Leishman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Leishman was relatively average on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 36th percentile of the field.
- He shot well to finish in the 67th percentile on par 4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.88 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Leishman was better than 51% of the competitors (averaging 4.44 strokes per hole).
- Leishman shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Leishman had more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (1.8).
- Leishman’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the tournament average (6.6).