Marc Leishman enters the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC with +6500 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the PGA Championship, finishing 34th. Before Leishman tees off in Dublin, Ohio, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Marc Leishman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||34||72-71-73-68 (+4)||273||$61,607|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||73-66-69-67 (-13)||13||$21,635|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||68-75 (+3)||—||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||30||73-75-71-74 (+5)||15||$93,150|
Recent Form Insights: Marc Leishman
- Leishman has an average finishing position of 38th in his past four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four events.
- Leishman did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Leishman has finushed under par six times, while also carding seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in two of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Marc Leishman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Leishman finished in the 19th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- He averaged 4.02 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the PGA Championship, which was strong enough to land him in the 84th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the PGA Championship, Leishman was better than 75% of the competitors (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Leishman did not card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the field averaged 0.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Leishman had six bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 3.3).
- Leishman’s six birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were more than the field average of 4.6.