Marc Leishman took the top spot in the 2012 Travelers Championship, and he has the 18th-best odds (+4800) to win the tournament this year at TPC River Highlands. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Leishman before he takes to the course in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Marc Leishman to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +4800
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Marc Leishman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||14||70-71-73-68 (+2)||8||$241,302|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||74-75 (+5)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||34||72-71-73-68 (+4)||9||$61,607|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||73-66-69-67 (-13)||13||$21,635|
Recent Form Insights: Marc Leishman
- Leishman has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four appearances, Leishman carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -2 in his past four tournaments.
- Leishman has finished below par five times and carded nine better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in two of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Marc Leishman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Leishman shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging par to finish in the 81st percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.08 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the U.S. Open, which was good enough to land him in the 76th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the U.S. Open, Leishman shot better than 40% of the competitors (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Leishman carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the other competitors averaged 1.1).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Leishman recorded three bogeys or worse, which equaled the field average.
- Leishman’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the U.S. Open were more than the field average (4.3).