Marc Leishman (+16285) heads into the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline after making the cut in his most recent appearance in this tournament in 2021, finishing 64th. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Leishman before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Recent Tournaments: Marc Leishman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||74-75 (+5)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||34||72-71-73-68 (+4)||9||$61,607|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||73-66-69-67 (-13)||13||$21,635|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||68-75 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Marc Leishman
- Leishman has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 43rd.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Leishman finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Leishman has finushed under par five times, while also registering six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Marc Leishman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Leishman shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 27th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday placed him in the 40th percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Leishman shot better than just 9% of the field (averaging 5.00 strokes per hole).
- Leishman failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Leishman recorded less bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.9.
- Leishman’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were less than the field average (4.6).