Marc Leishman put together a 13th-place finish in his most recent tournament at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm in the 2018 Quicken Loans National. He heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship with +2000 odds, the third-best odds of the field. Before Leishman tees off in Potomac, Maryland, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Marc Leishman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||30||73-75-71-74 (+5)||15||$93,150|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||69-78 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||68||70-73-78-78 (+11)||16||$24,720|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||15||70-66-67-73 (-8)||11||$189,000|
Recent Form Insights: Marc Leishman
- Leishman has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, Leishman carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of +3 in his past four events.
- Leishman has finished below par six times and posted seven better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Marc Leishman
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Leishman shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 72nd percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.05 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Masters Tournament, which was good enough to land him in the 86th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.18 strokes).
- Leishman shot better than just 4% of the field at the Masters Tournament on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 5.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.73.
- Leishman shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Leishman recorded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 3.1.
- Leishman’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were more than the field average (3.7).